Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Two weeks old

Brylee with her cousin Colin
Brylee holding sawyer at 1 week old

Sawyer wide awake

Sawyer with his twin cousins Jaden and Bryn . Can you believe they are only 18 hours younger?




Sawyer has made it through the first two weeks of life!!! On Friday we had to take sawyer to the appointment I have been dreading since I found out I was having a boy. It was his two week appointment and he was getting circumcised . But to my surprise it went very well. First thing they did was his PKU test. That took forever, the nurse had to poke his foot twice to get blood because she couldn't get very much out with the first one. Then He was weighed and measured. Sawyer now weighs 9 lbs and is 21 inches long!! What a chunk!!

When it was time for him to get circumcised, the doctor offered us to come in. There was no way I could be in there, But Dallas wasn't going to let him go alone. Sawyer is such a tough little guy It didn't even phase him. He didn't cry Until it was all done and it was time to change his diaper. I don't know if it had to do anything with Dallas doing the nurses job giving him plenty of sugar water for the pain.

4 comments:

Julia said...

cute! I love the pictures I'm glad you finally got some up :) I need to go see Elise and those adorable girls!

jayna said...

I'm so glad you are posting! Your babies are adorable==Stewart thru and thru! The whole circumcision thing was one of the reasons I was so relieved to have 3 girls! Glad it went well. Congrats on Sawyer- love the name!

Sherry said...

I love all the new cute pictures you have put on. Isn't this blogging thing fun? One day you will look back and you will have this as reminder of all the fun times. It's so fun to see Brylee & Sawyer together. Hopefully we will make it to Utah sometime soon to see all the new babies there! Those little twins are so tiny & cute!

The Crew said...

He is so flippin cute! You guys have made pretty babies!!! I need to post those pic on my blog too...