What a cute little family! I love the family pic, you look so good. Saywers smile is so cute. I love Brylee's little cowgirl outfit! Your babies are so cute. You done good!!!!!!
Hi, I'm Elise' mom. I hear her talk so much about you; it's fun to "meet you" again on line and see Colin and the twins in some of your photos. You have such a cute family. Also, I've been to your booth at the Provo F.M. I've tried to get Elise and Clay to come, too, but I still have their triple stroller at my house. It would make their life so much easier!
Brittney, Oh my heck!!! I've missed you! This is Cara, your long-lost Baker's pal. I can't believe you and Dallas have 2 kids. That's awesome. Jay and I just had our first May 28th. We love our little boy! We should all get together sometime.
5 comments:
What a cute little family! I love the family pic, you look so good. Saywers smile is so cute. I love Brylee's little cowgirl outfit! Your babies are so cute. You done good!!!!!!
Very adorable!
I can't believe you have 2 kids! They are so cute!!! I love the cowgirl outfit! Sawyer is getting so big! Enjoy them. They grow so fast!
Hi, I'm Elise' mom. I hear her talk so much about you; it's fun to "meet you" again on line and see Colin and the twins in some of your photos. You have such a cute family. Also, I've been to your booth at the Provo F.M. I've tried to get Elise and Clay to come, too, but I still have their triple stroller at my house. It would make their life so much easier!
Brittney, Oh my heck!!! I've missed you! This is Cara, your long-lost Baker's pal. I can't believe you and Dallas have 2 kids. That's awesome. Jay and I just had our first May 28th. We love our little boy! We should all get together sometime.
Post a Comment