This weekend we took are new car down to St. George to go see my new little sis Miriam!! It's so crazy to think that Brylee has a new little aunt that is younger then her. It was so nice to go and spend the weekend with them and catch some rays. Miriam is so cute and looks just like Lisa. I am so happy for them
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Oh I'm so glad you posted some pictures-they are all sooo sweet!
Oh cute! Loves that pic of brylee and her new aunt! Love the new car too:)
oh my gosh I didn't see these pics! The ones of Bry and Miriam look professional! Miriam just looks like such a little doll.
Those are some dang cute kids! Thats so crazy about Miriam being brylees aunt. Only in OUR family right?! I lOVE IT! (because my uncle tyson is very younger than me!)
Are you ready to make me heaps of baby goods??? I need to call you about some recent developments...
I LUV the pictures! Your kids are too cute!!! Your car is nice too :)
Im never going to be able to part with the stuff you sent me! aaah - so cute!!! Thanks a bunch and we will post the giveaway on discount queens at the beginning or middle of may. Ill pick one item to post over at krazy coupon lady to get you more publicity, but I dont know when they will do it. ill keep you posted! Thanks again!!!
Post a Comment