Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Baby Sawyer

Mom and Sawyer 7/20/08 12:23pm
Sawyer Ray Jeffs 8lbs 1 oz 19 1/2 inches long
Eyes and mouth open!
First Family photo right after delivery
Welcome first grandson and little brother to Brylee. Sawyer Ray Jeffs was welcomed to the world 7/20/08 at 12:23pm after 4 hours of labor and a quick delivery. Grama Susie left the house after the doctor broke my water at 5 centimeters, and made it to the hospital just after he was born. With Brylee in tow they arrived shortly after for her to meet her little brother. We are so excited he is here safe and everything is going well for mom and baby.
Brylee loves her new little brother and is always wanting to kiss and hold him, or bring him his binky or blanky. She is going to be a great big sister and already wants to help with everything.
Keep checking back for new pics and updates.

5 comments:

Julia said...

Yay Britt is finally blogging!

Sherry said...

I'm so glad your bogging! It will be fun to see pictures of your cute kids and hear all about your adventures! Congratulations!!!

Joe&Steph said...

I am so glad you got this thing up and running. I have been watching for a new post for a while. Sawyer is adorable! Congrats!

The Crew said...

So flippin cute!!!! You guys are a BEAUTIFUL family. Can't wait for the kiddies to play together.

Elise

p.s. I am so happy that you are blogging :)

Unknown said...

MORE PICTURES! Your babies are precious!