It's been so long since I've added a new post, sorry I'm not very good at this, but now all try to do one once a week or so. I have been so busy trying to get my website going and my business.
I finally got my website going but it's been a long process because I am the one putting it together and I know nothing about what to do. You can go on and see It but It's not finished yet. I can't wait till It's all set up so people can start ordering! my website is lebebebabyboutiqe.com but soon there will be a u after the q. Michelle spelled it wrong when we were setting it up.
Right Now I'm at the hospital with julia!! They started the pitocen at 6:00 a.m this morning. She went into the hospital Last night at 5:30. They were going to put some creme on her cervix to soften it up and then she was suppose to go home. But her blood pressure was too high and there was protein in her urine, so she had to stay the night. They gave her some medicine to help it go down. Her blood pressure went down and she is doing great. She hasn't dilated yet so hopefully the pitocen is working.
When she has the baby I'll post some pictures So check back later and I'll post them right away!
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Thanks for the updates!!!
Your kids are so cute!!!
I'm glad you posted some new pictures of them. I hope Julia has that baby soon!
Post a Comment