Here are some updated pics of our family!!! Sawyer is getting so big He is 7 months now! He wants to crawl but hates to be on his belly so it's going to be a while before he starts crawling. He'll be sitting there and see something he likes so he'll reach for it and go to his stomach and then starts to freak out.
Brylee is going to be two in a month! where has the time gone?! I can't believe it's been two years already. She has been going through her terrible two's since she's been one. She can be such a sweetheart at times but mostly a little stinker.
Dallas got both the kids to sleep the other night. So cute!
Brylee loves her little brother
Brylee is going to be two in a month! where has the time gone?! I can't believe it's been two years already. She has been going through her terrible two's since she's been one. She can be such a sweetheart at times but mostly a little stinker.



3 comments:
Your little family is so cute!!! Your kids are getting big. So I'm taking it no baby yet for Julia yet??? Keep me updated. If its not a big deal I would love to come visit her and baby at the hospital, but I know it can be stressful so keep me informed. Hope everything is going well. Miss ya Britt!
Well first of all - sawyer is the cutest little guy ever! His hair kills me!!!! And second of all - id like to order about a zillion hugalugs. Do you have an online store or a blog??? Because Im an author on a coupon blog (krazycouponlady.blogspot.com)and we do giveaways in exchange for free advertising if you want some publicity! let me know if you want me to send some business your way!
I love the hugalugs! Your kids are so cute Brittney!
Post a Comment